Hello there! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.
I recently wrote about What’s New in VMware View 5.1 (Beyond Marketing) and highlighted some of the User Interface modifications in this release of View, including the multi-lingual support.
During the Beta program many administrators were able to experiment the new User Interface. However, not many noticed that the User Interface not only have a few different icons like you can see in the screenshot below, but also adds right-click functionality.
The Right-Click functionality help to streamline the process of managing desktop pools, entitlements and desktops.
[New Dahsboard View]
[Right Click Desktop Pool]
[Right Click Desktops]
[Right Click ThinApps]
[Right Click vCenter Server]
- Unofficial VMware View PCoIP Adapter for VCOps [Video]
- Ubuntu Linux with VMware View and PCoIP
- How to give Win Server 2K8 R2 a Win7 Look & Feel in VMware View
- How to get VMware View Desktop Login Count
- How to Access Windows 8 CP via PCoIP with VMware View
VMware View 5.1 UI Enhancements
Virtually anything about Clouds